Pages

Monday, 10 August 2015

6mm Lizardmen Worjk in Progress

6mm Lizardmen Work in progress. Still dozens of monsters, hundreds of men and many heros to go! While painting is a breeze basing is a little on the delicate side. No idea how I am going to base these yet, I am thinking of just doing a dirt base but I am open to anything right now. 

The tricky part is building up the base to cover the metal stands that the models are moulded on. Had to use a toothpick. Plenty of work to go! Let me know what you think:









2 comments:

  1. That Lizardman range is just so damn cool. Definitely keeping a close eye on the basing work you're doing here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers mate, tonight I am gonna work on finding rules equivalents for these models (some are easy, some are not) and I will post my version of the kings of war 6mm lizard men rules. Also hope to actually finish some bases tonight too.

      Delete