Pages

Tuesday, 17 March 2015

Harlequin Jetbikes (Not Skyweavers)

I found these really cool jetbikes and was sold on them as soon as I read that they had Harlequin Head and Jetbike bits! I have 6 all together so I am just waiting on some bits to make my 6th bike a Harlequin Farseer or something. 

Sorry for the Pics, but its cold here, so these will do until they get some paint! 












I think these are superior to the GW jetbikes. The store had lots of other stuff that was simply amazing. But a lot of it wasnt available. Which was very disappointing.

So these are the latest installment for my Harlequins, still waiting on more packages. 

Like em? 

7 comments:

  1. They look very good, cant wait to see how you paint them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, they will look dazzling while they cut up your crons! Cheers!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. A place called Ghost Miniatures. A russian site.

      Delete
    2. Thanks, great to know :)

      Delete