Pages

Monday, 1 December 2014

Sneak Peak - Imperial Guard Demons Counts As


I got some WIP pics from my favorite painter today and thought I would share whats going on with my latest 40k project. I dont play 40k much any more but doesn't mean the universe doesn't have some cool options for modeling etc to use!

So here is my planned units for demonology when my Guard decide to go bad!

The Flame throwers are flamey demons, the troopers are whatever demons I please and the big guy is a greater demon. The Greater Demon is from Forge World while the other models are from Anvil Industries.

Anyway let me know what you think!










5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Cheers dude. Was a lot cheaper than buying Demons plus they look awesome. Love em also.

      Delete
  2. Really cool idea, and I love the models!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome to see that discussion take form here. Really love how they are turning out. When you and Rex get that 40k bug again I'd love to see that narrative campaign continue.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I have a 40k battle in a few days, so expect some pics for that. A new force has risen...

      I still have 40k plans, cant get away from the awesome model possibilities!

      Delete