Pages

Wednesday, 26 November 2014

Planetfall - Painting and Huge Game!


Played a game of Planetfall which included 2 Starter sets and 1 allied set per side. I dont have much time to go into details but it didn't take too long. The Aquans won with ease as we speedily took our objectives and eliminated our foes who didnt plan their attack well. 



I dont have time for details but this game is great at all scales and more importantly looks great with a full board!

Anyway here are some pictures. 























 Painted today in some spare time are my Terquai forces in their test scheme. 











Let me know what you think!

2 comments:

  1. I like how your paintin is coming along! are you going to leave the green bits flat, or are you going to paint some glass or gloss effect?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks mate.

      Thats a great idea. I just sent my friend a message to bring some of his gloss/varnish. Im about to paint soon so hopefully I have some progress for you tomorrow!

      Delete