Pages

Saturday, 21 June 2014

Kromlech Orks - Alternate Ork Models!

With the new Ork Codex being released I thought I will give Kromlech some spot light. Now I love these Orks and I would definitely use these guys if I where to start an Ork force. My favorite being the Ork Commissar and Gretchen Squad.  So here is a show case of awesome products available from Kromlech to suit your Orkish needs.







Kromlech has so many bits to create that perfect Ork you need. Scottish Orks? ANZAC Orks? Goth Orks? The list goes on with possibilities. Heck even Robotic Orks are an option there! I couldn't recommend them enough. So go take a look and see if there are any that tickle your fancy. With so many bits available I am sure there is the perfect style there somewhere haha. 

6 comments:

  1. WAAAGHHH!!!!!

    Now thats out of the way. I did briefly consider making an army of great coay orks but at 13 NZDish per 6 bodies it really starts to add up cost wise when making an army of 61 models

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea thats true. But the quality and details of the models far surpass that of GW per figure. So it depends on the quality you want really. Personally Id be making the most elite Ork Army possible so in theory the costs wouldnt mount up too much.

      The conversion bits on there could be a lot of fun though. Like using their conversion heads to make your orks unique.

      Delete
  2. That's really nice!!! I like the schmeisser squad! Fits right in with that tribe that likes to emulate 'umiez kit ... can't remember right now what it's called

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think its the blood axe orks? They use human stuff and fight as mercs sometimes haha. I think thats them. Thats a great idea though! Might consider it when finally making an ork army one day!

      Delete
  3. I almost wish i was still making this army now, their human kilt legs are pretty damn awesome man

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is always time to give it a try... :P

      Delete