Pages

Sunday, 25 May 2014

Praetorian Squats WIP

So I have A buddy of mine on the other side of the country painting up some Squats for me. This is his test model. Im pretty happy with the scheme and have given the go ahead for him to do the models the colours shown. 




These are Scrunts made by Bob Olley who is a pretty well known model sculptor. His Kick starter happened to be my first one and these where the awesome result. I look forward to displaying the rest of them. 

This is the guy who painted my Penal Legion and Kroot. Yet again he made it pretty bang on to what i wanted.  

So just thought id share. 

1 comment:

  1. Nice, i never saw the old squats but they cant have been as good as that. As a side note I have nominated you for an Liebster award. It helps promote wargaming and modeling blogs: http://thediceodyssey.blogspot.co.nz/2014/05/the-liebster-awards.html

    ReplyDelete