Pages

Wednesday, 16 April 2014

Taurox Half Track Conversion Kit

I know for many, that having wheels for the front part of the Taurox is a big deal breaker for liking the model. So I present Victoria Miniatures conversion kit:







Here it is. Its obviously not complete yet and is in the process of being done, but here is what to expect. So check out Victoria Miniatures people, especially if you are a guard player. 

On a side note, Victoria Miniatures, as of late has become quite cash grabby. Their latest figures are pretty much cadians for example. While I like having options, I do wish she would go back to inventing/creating her own unique ideas over just looking at GW and making an alternative look based on what people said about the GW piece. But oh well im sure many people will enjoy this option. 

Now I hope to see more of the Taurox models on the battle field. 

10 comments:

  1. Nice, looking forward to seeing the model done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As am I, already there are many looking at getting this, so in no time we shall some. Its gonna be done so you can have a fully wheeled set too.

      Delete
  2. If set looks as good as I suspect it will then I may have to pick up one or four! It really could turn me around on the Taurox Prime.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They offer free shipping over 10 dollars, so the more the better. its nice to know that no conversion is needed. Its simply alternate piece.

      Delete
  3. Hmm, it would be cool if I could put 4 wheels on the taurox, make it more like the American Stryker

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The set comes with 4 wheels I think... You may just be in luck!

      Delete
  4. Yeah but their new Cadians are the Old school, discontinued Cadians which I happen to love. It's like their Not-Praetorians, or their Not-Tanith, or their Not-Mordians. They're making things that are very much GW inspired, but we love them for it b/c they're making it either better or cheaper or re-envisioned.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know exactly what you mean. I have Praetorians from them for the exact reasons you stated.

      But in my opinion its nothing like the Highlanders they made. I havent seen any other model like them in its size, quality and theme. The ANZAC themed ones are also very cool. In my opinion model companies should aim towards making their own unique models rather than mooching too much of the success of another company.

      I appreciate he "not GW guard" as I use them as the bases for my army, but I definitely appreciate original ideas more.

      For example they are currently working on an alternate leman russ. It looks cool, but something a bit different would have been nicer.

      Delete
  5. when will it be released?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very soon I hear. Very very soon. But things like this take time apparently. But there is no date yet.

      Delete