Pages

Sunday, 2 February 2014

The Scottish

Well these guys are impressive, Olim (you will find him on dakka) painted these and boy I was impressed. Everything about them is just wow. Yet again these guys came from Victoria Miniatures (soon i'll have something non vic minis here, just give me time :P). Anyways here is the good part, pictures:








Valiantly lead by the Scottish Harker these Veterans are equipped with all the gear needed for stealth (i know i know but... rule of cool) These guys are gonna use cover extensively and get in close and blow up tanks.

All in all these guys are amazing and I cannot recommend this painter enough. If you wish to contact him email me and i'll help you out. Or even easier, email here omaclean@me.com 

Anyways ill update the blog daily with the units I currently have then I will continue to update with new units as time goes on (the Praetorian Guard earlier are new however). Some vehicles to come next. Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment